Is AVVS or the C.A.V.E right for you?
To be successful in Virtual School, students must be able to meet the following requirements:
- A computer with internet access
- To be able to save, edit and retrieve files
- To be able to copy and paste a URL into a document
- To be able to use a word processor
- Be able to communicate clearly through writing
- Be an independent and self motivated learner
- Have good time management skills
- Have good self discipline
- To be willing to ask for help
- To be willing to devote 12-16 hours per week, 5 - 7 days per week for each course.
- Be committed to being successful in your courses.
For more information contact us at 1-888-870-7313